Tuesday, December 20, 2011

♥ 20122011 ♥

Today is my 2nd weeks of holiday.
It should be a relaxable and enjoyable weeks but no
All of us are worrying about our internship, worry for the company and the place for stay.

Other than that, of course I have other entertainments as well.

The Singapore gift from the boyfie.
Awwww, he's so lovely, have you spot the ♥ inside the bottle?
He told me he purposely chose this for me, how sweet are him huh

4 impressions in ONE. I like this kind of design :)
Wonder why I wore thick make up?
Well, I ain't attended to what accassion dinner but a very meaningful performance at Autocity.

Guys, if you know me,
 you'll know I went to church frequently on every monday and wednesday night for LEAD practice.
I had challenged myself in dancing, it is quite tough, as I'm not a good dancer

Sunday night, it was my very first sexy dance on public.
The event was organized by Government and we were glad to be invited for performing.
This is my sexy girl's look *actually I'm not sexy at all*

I nearly fell down when dancing, maybe still not used to wearing high heels to dance.
But god blessed, at the end it was so successful and caught many attention from the audience
The second dances was the 'little bees' dance, it is about to cheer the sadness people.
The last dance, all of us are needed, we made perfectly, well done and excellent.

After show, we went to walked around the flea market.
Many people recognised us and ask for contact number.
Through these, we know that our performance has been really touch the audience.
And what we acted are the reflection in nowadays society, reality!

I'm so tired after the show, the boyfie was sit beside me.

Penangite, I'm strongly recommand you come to watch us.
It is so wasted if you weren't come in the first show, but don't worry, we have 2nd show!!
24th night, Farlim Pasar Malam, we have performance again.
7pm free buffet and 7.30pm start show, it is free entrance
Come to watch us, it will be your unforgetable silence night ever


No comments:

Post a Comment