Friday, December 30, 2011

♥ Happy Birthday, my man ♥

Happy Birthday, my man
Finally he is officially 18, congratulation Bii :)
If you had read my blog, you'll know he's traveling to Bangkok with his family now.
We only can contact to each other at night, after he came back from shopping.

Last night, as usual.
I waited him back, then we chit chat through facebook or msn.
He get used to celebrate his birthday in other country since few years ago.
This year was become pretty different to him.
Past few years he got his brother Samuel with him, to countdown, to walk around.
But this year only left him, Samuel is at Australia.
Pity the birthday boy :(

Last night I was countdown with him, in M'sia and Thai's timeline.
I felt myself so useless cause couldn't cheer him up.
He kept telling me he is boring, he is lonely, but I can't do anything at all.
He even posted an emo song - 'wish you were here' for me.
When I saw all these, I really wish I were beside him, and give him a hug. :'(

Anyway, I promised him will treat him eat after he comes back, celebrate the belated birthday.
Perhaps Penang one day trip? I don't know.
I just know I've not much time to accompany him, because is time to go KL for my interns.
Hardly to imagine 10weeks couldn't meet my boyfie, only can through phone.
Another challenge for us in our relationship.!

Countdown for another 2 days!
He's coming back on 1st of Jan, yay!
I want my souvenir, I want my pola films :) So happy

Low Yong Lun, Happy 18th Birthday.
I You

No comments:

Post a Comment