Tuesday, December 27, 2011

♥ LOVE is Weak ♥

Love is so weak.
I think most of people agree with this statement

Sometimes I really wonder how do people treat their relationship.
Why they could make fun or not even take serious in their relationship?
I mean some of the people not all.
I can't jugde on this much as I was one of them who didn't serious in my past relationships.

But, time makes us grow!
I'm no longer play play in my relationship, I love my boyfie so much ;p

I have a friend *not going to tell who is that
What he done had really disappointed me, he showed me the weakness of love
No promises, No commitments, No long lasting
I thought Love is priceless but through what he did, Love became cheapness

Seriously, I hate guy like this!
Don't insult what love is.
Don't accept if you don't have love inside her!
Don't chase her if you're just to fulfil your short-lived feeling!
Love is not a game, please take it serious and be the mission in your life!

Love him or her like the way you love yourself.!

By the way, the boyfie gonna 'fly' again.
He just came back from Singapore week ago, but will off to Bangkok tomorrow.
Which means I'm going to celebrate the brand new year 2012 alone.
Ops no no, I'm not alone.! I have my lovely family :)

So guys, don't date me out on 31st
I wanna be good daughter countdown with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment