Saturday, December 10, 2011

♥ RELAX-ED ♥

Yesterday, I've had skipped all my studies and give myself a holiday.
But actually I wasn't studied well few days ago also.
Just kept on texting, online"ing, sleeping and yea, stupid lame things and without touching anything.
Guess Im going to die soon and sooner.

Well, today is not a day to study as well.
Cause later on I will follow my church's youths to old folks house to do some entertainments.
People look, I can still relaxing myself.! *finding death*

With my sweetheart Liz over Queensbay chatime.
I want get an iPhone badly :(

After that, the boyfie came my house to practice the song which going to perform later at old folks house.
When er hu met guitar.
I know its weird with the combination, but somehow it came out with the nice feeling.

Went Harvest In cafe to had our dinner.
First tried in Honey Oat Chicken.!
Ignore my stupid face, as you can see my panda eyes is getting serious.
Urghh, I dont want la >.<

After our lunch, we moved to Queensbay to met up his brothers.
I thought there are only girls have girls talk, but I don't even know guys will like this too.
Haha, his brothers are all way tooooo cute!!

Then, rushed back to church for our praise and worship practice.
And the day end with this way.

Not to forget, Good morning people!!
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment