Monday, December 12, 2011

♥ I KNEW IT ♥

No picture going to show on this post
The comm theory paper finally has over, yet it doesn't mean I can pause and relax
Thought the TV news will not be so hard to achieve high score
But now, I should change off my mind.

TV news has lotsa to read as well.!
Although it just only has 3 chapters, but terms are way too much
How I'm going to finish 'em by just using not more than 10 hours?

Have to prepare myself off to church for the last rehearsal of X'mas performance
Everyone is lacking time. but right now they are doing their last fight for the paper
Look at myself, what am I doing?

Oh Lord, bless me.!
Give me the power and strength to do well on my paper.
Please give me energy tonight and support me
I need you, I mean badly.!

Alright, going to pack my lugguage.
Bye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment