Thursday, December 29, 2011

♥ My X'mas Night ♥

Since I'm kinda boring and nothing else to do now.
Kay then, I do a lil update about my X'mas night.

So how you guys celebrate your X'mas night?
Anyway, I had a special night with my boyfie and youth's friends.
Guess where we'd been? Bet you guys never expected!
We went to Pesta/FunFair!!

I didn't bring my dslr along, so don't have nice pictures to show
Only few pictures from my poor phone.
The boyfie and friends like to adventure so much, so they went to play the challenger
I didnt play this time cause I had played this few years ago.
Haha, dumb dumb looks of boyfie! But I him still :p
I look so fat >.< not only in photo, real life as well.
Should I blame my boyfie? He causing me like this :(

Yesterday night chit chatted with boyfie.
He bought me 5 pax of pola films, each have 20 pieces!
Hohoho, I can take many many polas' d, and now I need to find nice nice album to keep my polas!

Both of us are planning to go Bangkok travel next time.!
Hopefully it can success, heard boyfie said there have lots of nice and cheap clothes.
I wanna go there shopping laaaaaaa >.<

Gonna make it as one of my wishlist in 2012.
Oh ya, need to re-list my wishlists d
Since 2011 is gonna end, and 2012 is around the corner.

So guys, is time to do your wishlist in 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment