Tuesday, December 27, 2011

♥ Last in 2011 ♥

The last photo of us in 2011.
My face doesn't look happy at all.

The boyfie off to Bangkok with his parents again.
Came back from Singapore week ago and now Bangkok

So before he departed, we decided to have breakkfast or lunch together.
Brought dslr and pola along with me to Gurney but careless me forgot to bring the memory card
Ish, no pictures in our last date ><

Went to Seoul Garden to have our last meal in 2011.
It sounds sad right? *Sighsssss
Intended to go Big Apple but end up we decide to back home and take photos. :)

Somehow I felt my boyfie looks handsome today.
We took a lot of photos but only few can be used, and also we took pola.
Self-taken, so next time I can no need to ask people help us take anymore, yay!

Wonder why I always fall sick when he's away from me.
Yes, Im sick now, flu and fever!
It is so suffering but still need to wait him online.

Well, stop here.
Will blog about my X'mas when I get my photos.
Bye readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment