Saturday, November 12, 2011

♥ You & Me ♥

11.11.11
It labeled as historical day because it will just happens once in hundred years.
Some people said it is a day for those singles to celebrate
But on the other hand, they might not think as this way.
They felt this day special, so couples made the day as their engagement.

Well, we don't get to go engagement but the boyfie did bring me out.
Yesterday was a tired day for me, let me tell you what I've did last night.
First, back home after the 1 hour class and I went to take short nap. 
Then, the boyfie came and  fetched me out
We intend to watch "You are the apple of my eyes", but too bad it was sold out.

So we decided to watch "immortals", the boyfie favourite!
Zues with his sons and daughter fight with the Titans. Great action show!

After movie, we headed to Queensbay of the Tea Secret grand opening.
Then, followed the boyfie to church for his coming Sunday Praise and Worship practice.
After that, we straight away off to Caleb's house.


Today, 12.11.11
Our youths *genxtra went to youth park for hiking.
And now I only realised that I am old, and not like others stamina.
We stopped at level 3.
Photo was taken while waiting the rest of them come down.
Boyfie's blur camera.
With the clear one.

Tonight we will having dinner and movie in our church.
Now should take nap to charge myself, so kay la readers, i wanna sleep d.
Stay tuned for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment