Wednesday, February 22, 2012

♥ Booo-Shyt ♥

Guys, please don't get shock because of my photo.
It was a candid shot taken by my boyfie when we're in Genting Highlands.

I'm not going to blog about my one-day trip or whatever shyt today.
And never judge on me after you read it
Cause you're not the one who got the feeling.

Something just came to me, and it is fu*king pissed me off.
And I wonder is it my fault?
Why must throw all the responsibilities to me?
Do you think I am heroine?
You thought whatever you said then I MUST LISTEN TO YOU?
Booo-shyt.!!!!!!!

I tried to being nice but please don't think I am really kind.
I just don't wanna screw up everything, but you forced me to.
Yet, I still have to tolerance everything.
What, who you think you are?

Can you don't be so EGO?
I have had enough on you, you're changed.!
Stop pretending that what you do is for my own good.
No boo-shyt please.
----------------------------------------------------------------

People, article above was written few days ago
 and now I only have time to completed it.
I was damn angry about it but after got counselled, I think Im alright now.
We should learn from every single lesson.
Even there's something stuck in front of us, yet we stll need to moving on
This-called-life, isn't it?

I am not totally recover from the lesson, but I'm trying to.
So kay people, you can just ignore this article.
Because all is about Booo-SHYT.!!

Have a nice day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment