Thursday, February 9, 2012

♥ day 4 in week 5 ♥

The title is picked by randomly.
And the photo I just love it so much.!
This was taken after my performance at MBSP.
And the boyfie purposely came to butterworth to fetched me back. *Thanks baby.

Today is the 4th day of week5.
It means that,
I only left 5 weeks to go then I can leave here and go back to my lovely sweet hometown.
Is this a good news or a bad news? I don't know.
And I don't even want to think about it.
All I know is just I'll super duper miss the shopping malls here.

Perhaps I can visit to KL with the boyfie whenever I just feel like coming?
Haha, such a good idea.

Trying to save money until the last day I go back to Penang.
Because I intend to have a crazyy shop at KL.
Sounds cool right? I just can't wait for that day.

What to blog?
Hmmm, will update my blog but just not so often.
Sorry readers, and bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment