Thursday, February 2, 2012

♥ 02022012 ♥

Hey people, how do you feeling today?
Owh well, I'm trying to make my days over Cheras to be more interesting.
I don't think I have cut down my weight after moving to here.
Is like gaining weight I guess, oppssssssss..

Actually I feel sorry to my blog and my readers
as I've started to neglect it, and it's going to turns into dead soon.
Sorry, I don't get to manage you so often. :'(
Because, the coverage in my hostel is so-damn-terrible.
I have to find 235498360 times to search for corner which has the powerful coverage to online.

Boss might not coming today.
But still I have to do my work, this-called-life.
what to do? sighsss*

By the way, I am so hungry right now.
Mr.Clock, can you moves faster a bit, please...

Stop crapping, going to do my work now.
See ya readers, X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment