Wednesday, January 25, 2012

♥ Chor2 · Tao ♥

Outfit of the day.
Dressed up myself, put thick make up on my face and permed the hair.
Tao, here we come :)
#1
#2 The pretty mom

While everyone reached, we moved into Tao Cuisine.
22 people in the time, yes, I have a big family.
Because last night was my beloved grandma's birthday, so they were decided to have dinner over Tao.

#3 The MUST in Tao- Sashimi
#4 Tempura
#5 Cheezy crab
#6 Yummy Scallop Mayo Cheezy
#7 Tako Yaki

Not much of foods photo will be showing
 cause I was just focused on snapping my family last night
And the main for last night is to celebrate my granny birthday.
So from now on, all the photos will be my family portraits. :)

#8 Mom and the 38 brother.
#9 From left : Youngest aunt, Tifa cousie, Clayton cousie
#10 The most youngest and adorable character in our family- Xuan
#11 The granny and Joe cousie
#12 Cousie-in-law and Kai Xin cousie.
#13 The one who showing 'peace' is my Kheng cousie
The back one who showing is my Joe cousie
#14 AiLee's boyfie and the messy table
#15 with the Peach cloth is my AiLee cousie.

So now is one by one family portraits.
#16 2nd Aunt's family.
From left : Kheng cousie's girlfie, 2 aunt, uncle-in-law, Kheng cousie.
#17 3rd aunt's family.
From left : Ai Lee cousie's boyfie, Ai Lee cousie, uncle-in-law, Xuan niece
3 aunt, Kai Xin cousie, cousie-in-law.
#18 MY family.
From back left : Uncle and Liang brother.
From front left : Me, Siang brother, Mom and Wei brother.
#19 Youngest aunt's family.
From left : Tifa cousie, Uncle-in-law, Clayton cousie and youngest aunt.
#20 Yay, Granny and Joe cousie.
#21 Owh, the lovely granny brother and sister.

#22 The headache family portrait 1
Someone were be hided
#23 Owh no, still the same >.<
Sorry for the messy table.

My great Chor2 night with the beloved family.
Yet, I received a call from someone special, the boyfie.
Ya, he is currently at Trang, Thailand for his CNY trip.
So envy he can always go to trip.!! >.<
Countdown for tomorrow, he is coming back.
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment