Wednesday, January 18, 2012

♥ 18012012 ♥

Hello guys, Celyn's here again.
Chinese New Year is around the corner,! Have you ready to welcome 2012 Chinese New Year?
Yeah Yeah Yeah, I am ready.!
I can't wait to back my hometown to celebrate this special days with my beloved family.

For those who don't know, so let me tell you now.
I am currently at Cheras, Selangor for my course internship in Jia Yu Home Entertainment.
This week is my 2nd week and there's still left 8weeks to go on.
Next week will be have 7 days holiday for CNY, so after come back it still left 7 weeks.

Really hope time can pass fast and faster.
I get seriously home sick and love sick.
And miss everything in Penang :'(

But, don't misunderstand.
Jia Yu Home Entertainment treats us very well
These is the goodies bag given by my company.
How good right?
Tonight we are going to attend the annual dinner, with the theme of RED.

So right now the whole office are full with RED.
Everyone wearing red, its exactly like feeling of CNY.

Countdown the time to annual dinner.
Countdown the time back to my lovely island Penang.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment