Tuesday, January 24, 2012

♥ Dragon Year ♥

Hey ya everyone, Happy Chinese New Year.
I was back to Penang last Saturday and will be turn back to KL this Sunday.
Before that, we had a lil accident while the way come back to Penang.
It is quite serious but luckily we were safe :) Amen.

So well, remove all those bad thingy and looking forwad.
Everything is gonna be history.

Let's talk about my CNY.
As usual, CNY eve went to my papa's mom house to have our reunion dinner.
Somehow I felt this year seems like getting more bore
Without any alcohol, only carlsberg.
Without my beloved 2nd aunt, the house is getting more quiet.
I don't know why, it just makes me feel strange.

The first day of CNY, we went to mama's mom house.
It still the same, everything is just like strange to me.
I don't like to talk with anyone just hide myself inside the room.
I don't like being emo during CNY, but, serious, I don't have any topics with 'em.
 I mean, All-Of-Them.

Tonight, the second day of CNY.
Mom's side relatives will off to Tao @ Autocity celebrate my grandma's birthday.
I don't wish my emotional ruins up everything.
So, hopefully, it MUST goes smoothly.!

Me and the boyfie.!!
The rich boyfie bought an iPhone 4s, so envyyyy!!
He knows I like to take photo so much, so he downloaded many photography apps.
Love you so much Honey.
Btw, he's off to Thai AGAIN. *sigh

Last but not least
Happy Chinese New Year everyone.!

No comments:

Post a Comment