Sunday, January 8, 2012

♥ Everything begins from new ♥

Hello peeps.! :)
If you have follow my twitter, facebook or read my blog, you would be know that I am currently moved to Cheras for my 10weeks internship.
To be frank, I'm not really satisfied with everything in where I staying right now.
And it is quite dirty especially the toilets.

Just now me and my beloved Shermin and Joey were cleaned our toilet together.
Well, it was my first time.
Yes, I never cleaned my own house toilet at all, but I did it today.

Like last time when I was with my family.
I never worried about my 3 meals, cause mom wil prepare everything for us
But now, I need to worry my every meals, with cheap cost
Cause expenses in KL are freakin' expensive

Guess how much I've spent today? It's RM124.!!!!
Including the daily stuffs and the first month rental fee and brunch.
I think the coming days I have to cut down my meals and only take chocolate oat.

Now I realised
Own house is always the warmest and lovely nest ever.!
I'm home sick right now
I miss everything in Penang :'(

Tomorrow is my first day work in JiaYu Home Entertainment.
Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Pray for me alright?

Gonna off to bed soon.
Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment