Tuesday, January 3, 2012

♥ The Dates ♥

I had my first date with the sweety babe on the first day of 2012.
Moment with her is always the best.!
She is my childhood friend and its been 10 years.
That's why I love her so so much.!!

She knows I'm going to KL for my 10weeks interns
 so she decided to have a farewell instead of hang out with me before I'm leaving.

We went to sunshine and 1st Avenue, but the malls were crowded.
So we moved on to our destination--Delicious @ Straits Quay
The place that I wanted to go for so long, thanks babe

I don't know why my face become so dark. -,-
Anyway, we had our Aglio Olio Spaghettini with seafood as dinner.
The desserts photo I couldn't found it.
Mine one was Lemon Meringue Pie while Liz was Chocolate Banana Cake.

Tasted way too sweet, and it is quite large.
I suggest 2 people can have 1 dessert, that will pretty enough.
Guess how much we ate? RM100++
Thank you my babe treated me. *so touch
Yesterday, 02.02.2011, The second day of 2012
I had my very first date with my boyfie in a brand new year
He has been to Bangkok for 6days, finally I can see him :')

Went to Prangin Mall, I thought can grab few pieces of cloths, but sadly I can't found cloths I wanted.
Walked around and only bought stuffs that needed in KL.
Boyfie bought me a bottle of Playboy limited edition body spray, smell so nice :)
Love you Bii

Went to Little Aoisis *I don't know how to spell it.
Taken our lunch there and continue to walked again.
End up, buy nothing still.

Night, we went to Howe's mom hawker there to eat TomYam.
Ya, it is our dinner.
Chit chatted with his friends and then went back home.

Will keep going out these few days, as this coming saturday I will go to KL for my internship d.
I will miss everything over Penang although it is just 10weeks only.
So whoever wanna ask me out, please call me.
I am available now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment