Tuesday, February 14, 2012

♥ Valentine's Day ♥

Happy Valentine's Day my dearest.!!
No matter you're single, in relationship or even married.
Have a happy and blessed Valentine's day.

Actually I'm not really happy cause the boyfie wasn't beside me
and the sadness thingy is
 WE COULDN'T CELEBRATE OUR FIRST VALENTINE.
How sad right? But I'm strong, don't worry, hah.!

The picture above was taken before I came to KL.
I am so surprise when saw this photo posted on my wall.
Thank you baby, love you so much.!

No candle light dinner
No valentine's gift
No kiss No hug No hold
Nothing at all.!!!

Spot anything?
Pointing at the hello kitty flower.
I want this badly.!
Low Yong Lun, did you see that? : D

Without the boyfie beside, Valentine is just TUESDAY
Anyway
Wishing every couples happy valentine's day and stay sweet forever. :)

1 comment: