Sunday, November 24, 2013

Chillax with S&M

I really enjoyed these two day with my boyfie and S&M couple.
FYI, S stands for Samuel and M stands for Michelle. Samuel is my friend also my boyfie's brotherhood buddy, they knew each other since 20 years ago, longest friendship!
Michelle comes from China Nan Ning but currently studying in KL and past few years was in New Zealand and Australia. She is also a beauty blogger which inspired me to take good care of my own skin.

Yesterday night we went for movie - Catching fire and afterwards Pik Nik cafe for supper.
My fav Smoked Salmon Waffle and boyfie's Big Fish Waffle.
The moment with them are always chit chatted about their young stories, no matter how many times they had repeated still it sounds funny to us.
We left at 1 a.m cause it suddenly rained heavily and our car parked quite a distance from Pik Nik, so ya...

Second day, means today, we hang out again after church.
Me and Michelle craved for dessert and so we went Miam Miam.
Famous French Toast.
Recommended by S&M couple, honestly it tastes so good!
Miam Miam never fails customers on their dessert, no matter is their creme brulee or brownie which I had review in my blog before. It just satisfied us!
Then, Firefly for movie at GSC, hmmm...
You know, local movie always has many blind spot, spotted many blurred screen and mistakes.
I don't comment too much because I know that local movie has their own limitation, being understanding alright?

Guess where is this place?
We brought them to Behind50 for dinner.
My fav Aglio-Olio Chicken.
So again, they had their childhood stories and we girls tried to dig their covered stories.
It's very funny cause can see both of them trying to denied the truth and pointing at each others.
Time passes very fast, I don't know why I very into moment with them.
Boyfie likes it very much too, I think.... Haha

Last pic for today's.
Picha of me and Michelle, without edit >.<
Visit her blog or you may inquire her about skin cares or cosmetics products, she can answers you pretty well.
Trust me, cause she is expert in these.

Till then, byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment