Sunday, November 17, 2013

Love Bites

Sunday is always my happy day cause it's our dating day.
I do still remember in previous post I said that me and da boyfie have no where to go during our date so we change our style to become chillax instead of watch movie.
Da boyfie suddenly craved for dessert after church, so we decided to go Love Bites which I never visited before. So outdated huh...

Okay, Love Bites has seriously amaze me on their interior design.
No matter is their fabulous lamp or table-chairs, they are just too comfy to me.
I never expected that it would be so relaxing.

This fabulous lamp has caught my sight.
My handsome boyfie, busy pressing his phone, hmph!
White and dark brown. Omg, that's my fav combination colours.
I wish my future house will having these kind of design too, so elegant!
The angel statues and soft/classic music makes the cafe more heavenly.
I just feel so relax and comfy all the moment.

Lynabell, your truly.
Just can't stop capturing while waiting food.

Salmon Fettuccine.
Though it looks kinda small portion but it's pretty enough for me and boyfie.
Perhaps we already had some food at church?
Taadaaah!! Our purpose of coming Love Bites
Mango Toast *don't really remember the exact name*
FYI, they have small and big for love toast, we chose the small one as we already have fettuccine.
Taken by the employee of Love Bites.
I really wanna praise for her professional in serving.
She gave me a good impression as she greeted to me when I came out from wash room, at first I thought she was my friend.
Then, she served us the menu and started conversation with : Have you both went marathon?
She really good in serving and I really impressed with her initiatives and the smiling face!
Nowadays you can hardly find an employee like her, I don't know whether it's her own cafe or she just work for her boss. She treats the cafe like her own.
Thumb up for her attitude!

Good environment with good food, that's the most relax moment in life.
Hectic life and heavy work make myself hardly to breathe and I almost forget my purpose of living
Blindly pursuit on my career or enjoy every moment while I live in the world?
It doesn't mean that pursuit the path of success is not my purpose of living, but human needs relax also right? 
I use to pampering myself like chillax with boyfie/friends or watching movie alone at home.
Some times being alone is quite relax though.
享受生活,活在当下
This is my life's quote!
Instead of work work work, I prefer make my life balance
work smart, play hard, enjoy much!

Outfit of the day.
Kitschen blue lace top, Uniqlo blue pants, my fav giraffe shoe, naraya handbag.

Hope you enjoy reading my blog.
Lynabell.


No comments:

Post a Comment