Friday, November 1, 2013

01112013

Just a blink of eyes and now is already the last two month of 2013.
Look at my schedule, my time will be full until the end of the year, hectic life.. good or bad?
The plans in my hand still pending, I have no idea how to complete them.
Soul has been flying to BKK because 3 more week I'll be going there for holiday. yeepeee!!

Le boyfie is going to gunung jerai for family trip tomorrow, which means I'm gonna be alone for Deepavali.
Why he don't bring me along? haih
Planned to go Tao but it seems so expensive and not really worth it, so plan gone!
Tell me what to do on my holiday please, don't feel like rot in the house lahhhh :(

Till then,
your truly , lynabell

3 comments:

  1. lets go tao ! hehe. i craving for so long d ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait you nia ok ? begining of dec ? ok ?

    ReplyDelete