Thursday, October 31, 2013

Idealite

Vegetarian food is always not in my list, because the food is not solid and ... I don't know how to say, just I won't even look at it.
Few weeks ago it changed my mind, vegetarian food isn't as bad as I thought.

I went to Queensbay Mall with my colleague for the purpose of searching concert's stuffs and that day was Nine Emperor Season, so called 九王爷
I was force to eat vegetarian food with her as she can't other foods, so Idealite be our choice of the day.

This is the exterior of the restaurant.
Idealite serves with healthy foods and they really didn't use meat at all.
I guess you guys might think that vegetarian foods mostly all about vege right?
Idealite's menu really attracts me cause they do have variety types of noodles, rice, sushi, steamboat and etc.

I had my vegetarian bak kut teh as dinner.
I never taught it can be so tasty omgggg! Though it doesn't has meat inside, but taste still like what outside selling, and big portion too.
The rice is grains and look at the soup, has my fav enoki!
It didn't disappointed me and even break through my mind that vegetarian food isn't that bad.
I forgot what my colleague ordered for her dinner, but my friends told me that their nasi lemak is not bad too.

It's worth to have a try there.
Healthy body who doesn't want? Food is the key of all
Idealite, ideal place for health.

My photo of the night.

6 comments:

  1. woooohhhhh!! go back i wanna try!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o didn't know there's this place in queensbay mall!
    should go and try that next time i go

    hope you can join my OASAP giveaway
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, should have go try once! :)
      Seldom people will go until that area unless you want to pay car ticket.
      Sure, no prob! :)

      Delete
  3. wow vegetarian bah kut teh! haha maybe can lunch there someday then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should have to go try once oh!
      I don't know whether it suit your taste or not but it's yummy yummy to me! :)

      Delete