Thursday, October 10, 2013

Skin Care | ePure ❤

I've waited this for about one week and it's finally arrived!
I was so excited when my mom called and said there's parcel sent to my house.
There are quite a lot of reviews about this product, even celebrities do so.
So far I don't see any bad feedback, which means it really works!

ePure, the jelly mask!
I believe many of you know about this product right?


Developed by the renowned Dr.Yulong Moy from USA, ePure Membranous Jelly Masque is the first-of-its-kind facial mask with ACF (Active Cellular Factor), formulated for intense hydration, increasing the skin moisture by 30%-50%. It works to restore and balance the skin by removing impurities like blackheads/whiteheads effectively and instantaneously. It also inhibits melanin synthesis, which lightens pigmentation, balances uneven skin tone and leaves your skin brighter and supple with dewy fresh vibrance. 
The instant result in 40 minutes:
Fairer Skin
More Even Skin Tone
Pores Redefined
Lifting & Firming of the cheek
Laugh line decreased
Pimple spots & redness lightened
Less Blackheads

My naked face, just apply toner after cleanser.
Just don't get shock of my dark circle kkkkkk?
After applying the jelly mask on my face.
Just put as thick as you can so you will see the different afterward!
Just leave it there for 30-40 minutes

Taaadaahhhhhh
.
.
.
.
Wipe off the jelly mask and use water to wash it.
Do you see the different?
Nee-mind, let's look the photo at below.
It's non-edited, my face has slightly brightened up and dark eye circle also seems like getting better!
I thought those reviews may be not true or like did some edition before posted out
But now look at myself, it really turns in good result!
I'm so mad in love with it right now, my skin so smooth and like baby butt!
ePure is the best choice I ever made.

Promo price for JAR:
*LIMITED STOCK, first-come first-served*
1 jar - RM 130 + postage fee RM 6
2 jars - RM 260 (free postage)
3 jars - RM 380 (free postage)

Promo price for BOX:
1 box is RM 89.90 (6 packs) + postage fee RM 6
2 boxes RM 180 (free postage)
3 boxes RM 260 (free postage)

These are the price that from my seller--Grace Chong, also the spoke lady of ePure.
Skin care is one of the MUST investment for all the ladies, at first I also don't feel that it is so important
Until I met my friend aka beauty blogger click in Toromee's blog
She told me that we girls have to take good care of our skin especially face, so I made up my mind to invest all these to myself!

I've bought some items in my pouch already, will blog it in a short while!
If you have interested to buy ePure jelly mask, please do contact me
celyn_teoh5129@hotmail.com

Stay tuned for next post!! love ya

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynabell,

    I have finish using one bottle of this mask, i love it so much. Would like to ask whether do you still order with Grace? Can i have her contact so that i can order from her. I like this mask so much and want to buy more of their product. Thanks, Jac Yue

    ReplyDelete