Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Mum Mum

Oops, another food post again.

When me and le boyfie has no more idea where to go for meal, pan mee is always our choice.
Face to Face is one of our favorite pan mee restaurant, but last week le boyfie discovered another pan mee restaurant in Penang.
Before that I've seen my instagram, twitter and Facebook has their good comments.
So why not when le boyfie suggested to go there?

Here it comes.
I Mum Mum @ All Season Place
I grabbed this photo from web.
You can see there are actually their signature pan mee on the wall.

Le boyfie recommended this fried fish cake as our "appetizer".
It tastes a little bit salty and don't eat too much or else you will feel very very thirsty.

Pan Mee soup is always my first choice, but this time I chose their original pan mee.
I don't know how to describe the taste but it is definitely different from Face to Face pan mee.
Gonna try their soup pan mee next time! hehe

Then come to le boyfie's spicy pan mee.
Although it just looks 'so so', but it is yummy and...... just thumbs up for it.

How could not order dumpling soup when come to pan mee restaurant?
I'm a shrimp lover, whatever foods boyfie ordered has shrimp, that will always go into my mouth.
So shrimp dumpling soup is a must in my list!
Hmmm, this shrimp dumpling didn't not fail me, it's fresh and big enough!

The cost is not so pricey and its reasonable.
Worth to have a try if you are a pan mee searcher like me.

Location:
All Seasons Place (6G-1-8)
Air ItamPenang 11500

No comments:

Post a Comment