Monday, September 30, 2013

Announcement*

I've already change my blog URL!
It's now no longer iamcgurl-lyn.blogspot.com but with a brand new name
lynabell.blogspot.com
I feel that the previous one is kinda long and hardly to remember and I've had struggled whether to changed or not to changed for 1639400713 times.
I have no idea what url to put on and so I went to google it until I found out that the better the easier for everyone to remember is short and simple.
But I personally prefer unique name and maybe none of people has used before so it used my whole night to think and finally this morning when I was driving all the way to working place, it just suddenly popped out with it.
Since I have changed it, I think it's much more easier for you guys to remember right?
My name is still Celyn but just my url will be lynabell.blogspot.com

p/s: my laptop has been spoiled and I can only borrow my brother's laptop for blogging.
Perhaps it won't be updates so often but I will just try my best k?
Saving money and planning to buy a laptop soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment