Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Make up | Double eyelid

Is not a total tutorial for make up, just a sharing to all of you.
I was having a problem during apply eye's make up, it's so annoying because I have too much layers of eyelid.
Until I found this magic double eyelid which is different from others that I applied before.
Miss Bow Bow double eyelid.
Okay, let me tell you what is the strength of this brand.
Usually we apply double eyelid sticker and maybe double eyelid glue but this is using mesh and apply up some glue, the mesh will disappear after the glue dry.

Here do have some steps for applying Miss Bow Bow double eyelid.
I'm sorry if this photo of mine scare you, it's totally naked.
Focus on my eyes, I do have double eyelid just it doesn't look obvious and thick.
Meshes and the glue.
Just follow the shape and tear it out will do, you may cut accordingly to your eyes' size/shape.
Tear it and put on your hand
The magic tool.
Just apply the glue over the mesh.
Apply it on your eye.
There's a layer of plastic on the mesh, just take off the plastic and softly press.
The mesh will immediately disappear once the glue has dry, that's why I called it MAGIC
And it's done! *without putting any eye's make up
Look at my eyes compare with the first photo , before and after!
With eyeliner on it. :)
You can hardly to see the double eyelid but others you might see a lil white thingy, this look so real and naturally compare with others.
It is really useful for girls who having the same problem as me.

My problem has been solved after I found Miss Bow Bow.
My eyes make up doesn't bother me anymore and I can have charming eyes anytime!
Although it is expensive *compare to others double eyelid stickers but I can get a pretty eyes after spent it, so why not?

I hope it do helps some of you to solve your eyes make up problem.
You may email me or comment on my blog if you feel interested! :)

celyn_teoh5129@hotmail.com
x.o.x.o
your truly ; celyn the blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment