Thursday, September 12, 2013

The most wanted visit place ❤

If you know me in person then you will know I'm a girl who loves to dream in my own world.
I love to day-dream and imagine if I go to the other countries, so I did a lot of research about the mysterious and romance countries around the world.
All these countries are now my motivator, I've promised myself to visit them before 30 years old.

I believe every girl has a dream place to visit once in a lifetime.
I think Paris, France Eiffel Tower got the highest ranking among all.
France is a romance countries, I'm also deep in love with their culture perhaps their desserts as well.
No matter it is during day or night, Eiffel Tower still looks attractiveness and romance.
I wish I could take my wedding photo here, it sure will be the most memorable one in my life.

Next, Venezia in Italy ; the city of canals.
I found this city through a travelling program and it seriously caught my first sight.
I don't know what is the first thing comes into your mind when you first saw, but I can tell you
It is too amazing to me, how could I not go to such a romance place?

These are the most 2 places that I wanted to visit in the future.
I believe there will be coming up more and more country in my list since I'm the day-dream queen.
Nothin's and no one gonna stop me from going my dream place.
Work hard ; dream hard!

x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment