Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday | Gurney Paragon

foods review for this time.

Sunday is usually my dating day with boyfie!
Somehow we didn't really date for few weeks already because of some reasons.
So today le boyfie brought me to Gurney Paragon after church, I think this is the second time I visit there. *feel good*

Finally I've been to Pasta Zanmai.!! 
*but actually I prefer sushi Zanmai but due to the long queue, so nee-mind la...
I was so excited once step into Pasta Zanmai as I heard quite good comments here.
Hot green tea
My all time favorite-Potato Salad
The MUST when I go Japanese Restaurant!
Is not in my expectation, kind of disappointing, still nice anyway.
Boyfie's Sirloinstk Spicy Spaghetti.
It tastes like Aglio-Olio, thumbs up *I'm always Aglio-olio's lover if you know me well.
Sorry, I've forgotten the name, but the sauce is like combination of thousand island and sesame.
Er, what should I rank it? I'm not big fan of sesame or thousand island so it is weird combination for me, is like chu cheong fan.
  *I'm sorry for saying that.

After we had it, le boyfie and I suddenly craved for dessert, we can't resist sweet things.
Then we went Miam Miam, the place that I wanted to visit for so long.
Our table number
Le boyfie <3 p="">
Creme Brulee serve with vanilla ice cream, so-called-焦糖布丁
Well, I just only can say it is FANTASTIC!
My very first time to have this and it didn't failed me, omg!!
Look at my tamjiak face, hehe.

Then it comes to second dessert that le boyfie surprised me, I thought he didn't want me to eat so much because recently I've been forcing to do exercise to lose my weight.
Fondant Au Chocolate.
Lil sweet for me but still tastes awesome because I'm sweet lover.
Le boyfie prefers this than the creme brulee so he finished it by himself :p
His enjoying facey, *fat die you er...
Iced Matcha Latte with Softee.
Green tea lover please watch over here!!
This would never failed green tea lover, it melted my heart when the moment I put the softee into my mouth.
Great combination I would say!

Dump dump look of le boyfie, feel so grateful to have him
I really do enjoyed my Sunday with him and nice foods & desserts.
Thank God for giving me a beautiful day! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment