Monday, September 2, 2013

Langkawi post

Due to the poor grammar, I've decided to re-post again.
I try to make my 3 days 2 nights trip in one post, but don't worry, I won't make it too much of wording.

I don't know whether I visited Langkawi before, but mom told me that I did when I was still a baby.
So to me Langkawi is a fresh place to me, and I was so excited when get to know that will be going there with my youths together, and of course my boyfie is going too.

Finally the day has come, all of us are so excited, because it is our first time to go vacation together.
FYI, we took ferry there, and its about 3 hours. However if you take flight, it's only 30-45 mins.

We rented a van for 3D2N as we have 11 people, big family.
Took a lunch before heading to anywhere because we are super-duper hungry all the way from Penang.
Then we were moved on to our first visited place.

Let the pictures do the talk.
This is the first place we visited, Oriental Village!
Me and da boyfie.
Nothing much about the village, but its kinda relaxing and a nice place for photo taking.
The portion is quite big and there are many corners such as rabbit farm, lake, tiger cafe, horse riding, elephant riding etc.

The reason we went there is to experience the skycab which is 700 meter higher from the ground.
You can get cheaper price if show your Mykad, to prove that you are Malaysian.
No joke, my heart almost popped out when I looked down from the cable car!
The view from high angle, and it's impressive.
The greatest creature from God.!
Nice view, nice couple <3 p="">
Our group photo again, at the top of the mountain.
The sky bridge is under construction so we did not have a walk there, too bad.
After came down from the mountain, we went walk around in the Oriental Village and took some photos.

Next location, Pantai Cenang!
My favorite photo of the day.
The sun is like gonna burn us, look at the boyfie's face.!!
Frankly speak, Penang's beach lose Langkawi 99, no doubts.
Their sand is superb soft and in white, and the water as clean as you can see through.
What can you do at the beach?
 Poor guy getting throw into the sea.
Climb up to the coconut tree and snap photos?
Hugging the coconut tree and posing a PEACE.
This is roughly what we've done in the beach, photo snapping and enjoy the environments.

After that, we were back to our hotel and take a shower as it has been whole day outside, of course a short nap as well.
Dinner time!
We were planned to go Wonderland, the famous restaurant in Langkawi, but too bad it didn't open
So we moved to right beside Wonderland Restoran GLK.
The foods are superb and the owner's attitude is awesome kind, and one more thing, the price is reasonable!!
We ordered 6-7 dishes and it's only RM 140-RM 150 for 11 persons.
Back light, only see the shadows :(
After dinner we went back to our hotel again, and what? Partay in the rooms....

Day 2
Woke up in the early morning because we are going to visit 3 islands.
The girls and the boys, ignore my elephant legs :(
The excited moment and the peepos.

One of the island that we visited is eagle island
This has actually disappointing me, I thought the island is full of eagles but it's only 10-20 eagles fly up there.
Then, the famous pregnant woman island
from the right is the woman head and left is the tummy.
Can search google for the story if you wanted to know it. :)
The last island, air tawar.
Group photo again. well, please ignore my elephant legs and layers tummy.

okay guys, till here then.
Too much of wording and I gotta go now.
Next post will be underwater world and eagle square.

Stay tuned ya my dearest
x.o.x.o
from your truly, celyn

2 comments:

  1. I m going soon hahaha next week :)

    www.fionev.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your trip my dear!
      Especially the Skycab that you MUST GO to experience. <3

      Delete