Friday, October 4, 2013

Gunung Jerai | Family camp

It's gonna be a throw back post!
Suddenly found out all these photos in my album and since I got nothing to do right now, just do a lil update then.

3 months ago, my church had organized a family camp at Gunung Jerai.
I've heard many people said that it is a nice place for relax as it's on top hill.
You can breathe the fresh air and don't have to worry get any interruption cause the coverage there is kinda weak, especially for Digi user.

Trying to act cool but failed. *suddenly miss my long hair
Had breakfast with brothers-sisters in christ at Egate Subway before departed.
Kenz and Bryan, the-failed-poser! lol
Le boyfie became our driver on that day so I slept all the journey, so xing fuuuuuu!!

It was my very first time visited Gunung Jerai
The air there was pretty fresh and the weather is awesome cold.
Non edited photos.
Group photo with my colleagues a.k.a brothers & sisters in christ.
From left Bryan, le boyfie, me, Jon, Jason and Iris!
The weather was very very cold, don't believe? Let's see
Outdoor restaurant.
I just simply deep-love in their weather, colder than Genting Highland.
I wish I could just stay there for 1 week. :(

Nice view with pretty-handsome couple.
Leaving our footprints. <3 p="">
Non edited view again.
I felt myself so near to the sky, loving the moment so so much!

Their rooms are like chalet, simple design but just look unique.
I forgotten to snap their design :( too bad, but honestly its very comfy!
Don't ever think that you still need to switch on air-con in the room, the nature wind is cold enough.
I was wearing a short pants in the night, but I regretted afterwards, it was too cold until I shivered.
The wind will getting stronger in the night, just imagine fog and wind comes together, oh no!!!!

Second morning...
The view in the early morning, just .... FRESH!
It will be very good if  have morning jog.
Fresh air makes me feel happy.
Attended baptist ceremony. 
Don't have to do any photo edition, the background has been brightening up everything.

And one more thing that I strongly recommend.
The morning breakfast buffet that they provided are delicious especially nasi lemak.
I willing to go up there everyday because of their nasi lemak seriously!

Le boyfie, your truly, Jon and Emily.
Bye bye Gunung Jerai, I'm gonna miss you so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment