Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Random Chill

It's kind of suffer when there are no laptop supply for me.
I can't do my document stuffs or update my blog that's why it almost dead now.
:( please give me some times, I'm gonna buy one new lappie home soon!

So today gonna blog about the random chill with le boyfie on last Saturday.
Le boyfie was invited to Segi College's prom night for live band performance so we only managed to go out after he finished.
We have no idea where to go since it was almost 11p.m. by that time, at the end we decided to go Pik Nik cafe for chillax which we never had before, cause usually we will go for movie.

Silly couple in da house.

Both of us are quite busy recently and finally we could have some sweet time for each other.
I just don't know why we will have so much topic to chatted like best friends do, perhaps time spending with him is just too comfy and I could be myself in front of him.
The most important is, I do not need to care of my reputation, hehehe..

Ops, almost forget about this. Taa---daaah !!
My smoked salmon waffle!!
Guess everyone knows that I'm a salmon lover, especially smoked salmon.
Just don't get why I like to eat salty food, and this is what le boyfie always complaints about me.

Le boyfie's beef bacon waffle/burger.
Quite big portion and it is tasty btw, couldn't resist bacon, nom nom nom.
Bacon also considers salty right, so.... you gotcha! lol

Just a simple night with him and I'm satisfied.
Nothin's gonna be more precious than the time being with him, it just brings us even closer and closer.
I just feel grateful to have him in my life.
Thank you, my man.


2 comments:

  1. yuppp. a simple night with the love one is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly true! Accompanion is what I need in a relationship. <3

    ReplyDelete