Thursday, October 17, 2013

My blessed 21st birthday

Hey guys, I'm officially 21 years old d!!
Though I don't have big birthday celebration like apartment/hotel stay like what my friends did but I had a blessed wishes from people who around me.
Next is gonna be a long long post of the presents that I've received. *let me show off lahhhh 
make sure you all won't get bored ya.

The very first gift I received among the week.
I received the bouquet and recognition from my company's top management on Convention.
It wasn't in my expectation and I was like "OMG!" when my name appeared on the screen.
After that, me and Young Team together with my boyfie went to Paragon's Miam Miam to had dinner together as my earlier birthday celebration.

The present from my dearest Emily.
She just got surprised me because she told us that she wanted to get a pair of sandal as her feet was get injured, at the end she popped up the present in front of me! 


My very first Victoria Secret's product!
OMG, this is the most surprise present I ever get!
I received an unknown message:
"Please come out and collect your things from me!"
I keep asking for few times but still didn't know who is the person, so I thought maybe is pos laju or what to ask me collect my parcel as I've ordered my ePure mask, should be it's arrival.
I just called up my brother and asked him to collect for me.
Once I got home and stepped into my room, I was shocked like "OMG, who gave it to me?"
The paper pasted there helped me to found out, I can recognize the hand writing!
Is my baby Liz, the longest friendship of me.
It is so touching to received present from her, not because of VS is that she still remember my birthday thought it's been a while we never bumped to each other!
Love you so much babeehhh!

Blueberry Cheese Cake *my first birthday cake* and Glutinous Rice from my Melody's parent.
The grandma knows that I love to eat her home made cheese cake and glutinous rice, I think she did sacrifice her time to do all these for me, some more she sent it to me in the early morning.

Multiple Frame from Bryan.
He ignored me for 3 days and didn't want to talk to me just want to surprised me with this.
I was wonder what did I do wrong and when did I offended him until he didn't want to reply my wechat & whatapps.

Top and Legging from Kitschen by Jason and Iris.
Is a break through for me on wearing galaxy legging, but no worries, I will try. ;P

Cotton On gift card from Jonathan & Michelle.

Appreciation pen from Iris.
The pen has graved with my name .. Celyn Teoh

Benefit's foundation from babes Shelyn & Yunyun

OMG, Hello Kitty candy container from Khoo Khoo

White Baby G watch from my boss aka principal, deep love with it!!

Beautiful mermaid hanging hello kitty with my name's bookmark.
This is from my beloved secondary student also my sis in christ.
Her mom claimed that her mind only have me when she went vacation, because when she saw hello kitty she will ask her mom to buy it down and give it to me when come back.
How cute she is <3 p="">

Hello Kitty with my diamond's name from secondary student.
All the way from hatyai, also bought it during his vacation. 

Hello Kitty set of earrings and necklace from my boss, also all the way from hatyai.

Oh yea, my church members surprised me after lead's practice.
Make a wish, make a wish! I can make 6 wishes, hohohoho

Silly me expected to blow two cakes candles at the same time. 

Home made cake from Jojo.

Chocolate cake from Janice <3 p="">
I remember when she told me that she gonna followed me to lead practice, and I was worrying that whether her parents allowed her to go or not, for some reason.
who knows that she actually planned to give me a surprise.

Jojo, the pastry chef of the home made orange cheese cake!
If you are finding 3D cake decoration may find her, her cake is not only have nice outlook, it tastes good as well.!!

All these are the presents that I received since last week till now.
It is so touching when they passed it to me, I don't care about the price or how much is the present
I know you all have been putting all your heart to me.
Sincerely from my heart, all these are my precious and you all are my blessings.

To me, I don't think 21 years old birthday have to be very grand.
Although I did planned to have what kind of stays but in the end I chose to be simple and low profile.
I admit I did put expectation on my birthday but it never disappointed me cause I gradually know that birthday doesn't means everything.

I am satisfied with my 21 years old birthday celebration.
All the while I have my family, friends and also my man with me.
The first time we visited Macalister Mansion for fine dinner

Okay, I'm gonna stop here or else you will falling sleep after reading.
Next post will be Macalister Mansion birthday fine dinner with le boyfie.

Stay tuned. 



2 comments:

  1. awwww all ur friends and presents are sooo sweet <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of them were surprised me and I was so touched when receiving their pressie, it just a blessing for me. <3

    ReplyDelete