Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Outing with Love

Yesterday was public holiday and yeahh, I don't have to work!
In the early morning had gym with le boyfie and afternoon slept for whole day.
Hmmmm, headache for previous days, and it's like killing me, so painful.

Le boyfie promised me that gonna bring me out for dating but in the end he spent his time with his family.
So neemind la, I could have some time for myself!
Woke up at 5pm and started to dress up myself.
*with my hello kitty pyjamas :)
Trying some new make up skills, I didn't edit on this photo to make my face turns smooth and bright.
It's all about the magic-make up!
Perhaps I will do a make up tutorial next time? hmmmm

Finally le boyfie came to pick me up.
All the while we only realized its our 26monthsary, both of us were forgetful!
We didnt manage to have what present exchanged or expensive dine on monthsary, so le boyfie let me chose where to have dinner.
So we went Sushi King! I'm Japan food lover.

Ops, my tam jiak face. candid shot from le boyfie.
They changed their menu already, where is my dinner set?? :(
Hohoho, my handsome boyfie!
Okay, I gotta admit that until this moment I still can feel my heart beat to him.
Handsome to the max! *erm, i know i a bit hua chiiiii.

After that we went to Paragon's H&M to buy present for my friend.
Spotted a lot of items there but too bad cash limited, but I swear I will buy them back soon!

Girls being girls, never forget about skin care/cosmetic, it's long term investment!
Will blog about the MUST HAVE items in my make up pouch soon.
Please do catch up my blog ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment