Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sista Date

You and I will definitely meet a lot of people in life, but how many are the real one?
Thank God that I have 2 girlfriends which has ten years time with me since we were in primary school.
We used to hang out together during our secondary school time but due to some reason, we don't manage to meet each other nowadays.
Still, it won't affects our friendship, we love each other so so much.

I've forgotten when was the last time we chilled, quite long I guess?
Cause we have our own stuffs and assignments to busy with, so our dating is very precious!

So like finally we had our date after so long.
My Liz babe is a freak of Jap's food, and I was craving for sashimi too, so Tao is best cause it's buffet style.
Our table was full with FOODS!
I was a happy kid and keep on texting my boyfie how happy am I.
But awhile later I started to regret, not because of it caused me fat but I fever after eating them all.
Funny right? Yea, my babes laughed at me too. We can't really eat so much like 3 hours, so we spent our time there chit chatted and recalled back our childhood stories.

4 hours never get enough for us, so we decided go shopping and dessert at Gurney Paragon.
It's not my virgin visit but it's our first time visited there together.
To be frank, my body was damn weak at the moment, fever and dizzy caused my world spinning.

3 girls with 3 desserts.
My Apply Crumble Pie, Gwynne's Classic Chocolate and Liz's Carrot cake.
Oh yea, here they are:
This is my chubby cutie babe Liz.
She is my random kaki, always my available one whenever I need her, especially food hunt!
This is my pretty charming babe Gwynne.
Not to forget, she is also a lifestyle blogger, visit her link anyway
Her life is so enjoyable, you can see her blog that she actually like to go travel with her boyfie or friends.
I wish I have this kind of life as her, she can eats a lot but don't get why still so slim, envyyy!
Okay, your truly, lynabell.
My face as pale as a paper you can see and it doesn't look like me... hmmm
Last but not least, our group photo!
My forever sista! 

1 comment: