Monday, January 20, 2014

3D2N trip in KL

As I've mentioned in previous post, me and my team went down to KL for the sake of attending Dato Tony's company gala dinner which nearby Sunway.

Met up Sam and Yunyun at Pavillion Tokyo Street.
After that we went to Shang-ri La hotel to had our international buffet.

It was my first time and my expression was like "owh-my-gawd!"
Don't believe? Show you the picha that I took, but sorry it's only my plate as I was rushing to eat all their foods instead of taking photo.

My first round.
Loster!!! looks tempting right?
My fav dessert of the night!
On top is chocolate and the middle part is cream, and the bottom one is crunchy chocolate!
The feeling was like falling into heaven, awesome!!

So this is about first day schedule.
Next day, I'll be skipping away all the shopping stuff and straight into the gala dinner.

We're so lucky to be invited by Dato Tony to attend his company annual dinner.
I swear this is my first grand dinner ever!
It stated that the dress code must be evening gown and accessories in red.
To be honest, we really worried about our dress code for a week but at the end we still make it! 

My Tiffany Blue sexy back gown from Twenty3
Good quality as well as their services

Melody Young Team.
Me, Bryan, Emily, Jason and Iris!

Our beloved Madam.
The founder of Melody.

We met a lot of businessmen on that night.
They are all famous man in the social, is really a good experience!
Of course I'm so grateful to have such good bosses that willing to train us and always give us opportunities.
I believe there are really a few number of bosses who will treats their staffs like my boss do so.
Let us go explore, go experience even we are wrong and innocent!
I really appreciate all the things I have now.

Melody CEO, uncle Chin Heng.

Handsome lil man, Brandon Looi.
Dato's second child.
He used to under my guidance when we were Trang last year.

Group photo of Melody team.
Em, Jason, Me, Madam, Iris, Bryan, Yunyun
Group photo of Melody Young Team
Yunyun, Sam, Em, Jason, Me, Bryan and Iris

It was a great night cause after that we had second round in Redbox.
We can be very serious yet very crazy as well!
Our little concert were so fun, i mean fun to the max!
Good time always pass too fast :(

Next morning, went to Levain as our breakfast!
Saw many KL people mentioned about this bakery and finally I came here.
Not to denied, this is really a comfy for relax!
There are actually having many types of bread.
Always a tiramisu lover but this is green tea fav.
It's nice but I miss the one in Shang-ri La hotel more. hehe

Outfit of the day.
Casual smart? Because after breakfast headed for a training, that's why I need to wear coat.

Is a quick post I know but I've try my best to make it clear and easy to understand.
Hope you guys enjoy reading yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment