Sunday, January 5, 2014

First post in 2014

Time passes and right now is already 2014
Actually I was planning to do my highlights of year 2013 but it seems a bit hard for me as my time is really challenge.
Just came back from China last Friday and yeah, I did enjoy the whole week and also countdown over there, my very first experience.
Hopefully I have time to blog about my china trip.

New year new challenge new goals to be set.
On going to 22 and I just feel like I haven't found my direction and life-value.
I lost my path but I don't lost my faith in God.
I know there's a plan for me!

So I'll just follow the waves no matter what.
Challenges make us growth right?
However, I wish I could have some big achievement in this year. *do something...!!*

Challenge comes life still goes on.
Keep moving, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment