Thursday, January 9, 2014

One day trip | Penang Hill

I don't know how long I've been drafting this post.
This is the post before I went to BKK trip and boyf decided to bring me go Penang Hill.
Sounds funny right, Penangite visits Penang Hill.
But it was our second time visited Penang Hill, first time is when I was in college and needa shoot a Penang view for my documentary assignment.

Let's picture do the talk 
Follow my footstep, I'll bring you to somewhere.

Imma sunshine girl!

I'm apologize here as it might be all my photos than the views.
Hello!! 
Here is the reason why I came up to Penang Hill, David Brown.
I kept asking boyfie to bring me here once cause I really want to know the feel of enjoying food on the top hill, and it's like finally!! yeepeee!!

Welcome to my house.... 
I wish my house can be like so fauna, so fairy tale right?

The guy that I do really appreciate and love so much!
Thank you for always fulfilled my desires, couldn't stop loving you!!

If I'm not mistaken, it is a historical building.
Look at their exterior, so British feel and that moment I don't think I was in Malaysia and of course the wind blows made me feel so comfy.

To be honest, the food price over there is not cheap, so we dare not ordered too much, cash limited.
Very small piece but the price is so expensive :(

Last but not least
Thank you for always cover me under your shelter, I'm just too blissful to have you by my side.
I know words no longer can express my love to you.
So I've decided to prove my love to you with every single action of mine.
Thank you love, Yong Lun. 

2 comments:

  1. The environment pretty leh! :3
    Gonna have a trip there with bf when im free! Never been to Penang so far! Hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete