Sunday, January 19, 2014

Brown Pocket ❤

I've been heard many people mentioned about Brown Pocket yet I never been there.
I was curious about their triple chocolate as too many people posted it in fb, twitter, instagram...
So last few days me and boyf of course my famous blog guests J&M couple decided to visit there!
#mydreamcomestrue

Like their lighting makes the statue look more grand.
This is one of their wall decoration 

Our table number

The 'legend' triple chocolate.
There are actually 3 types of chocolate on the jar which is white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate.
It serves with 2 waffles, white cream and a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
Wow, just imagine how high of its calories? hmmmm

Hohoho, my tamjiak face again appear in my bloggie.
Love the coach bag but its not mine :( just helping Michelle to carry

This lady claimed that I don't post our photo in instagram.
So now I'm posting here lohhhhh

Brotherhood, le boyf and Jon.
They purposely posed like class photo!

Lastly, our photo yo!
Le boyf looks like gina in this photo still I love him.

 Had been busy for the past few week.
Just came back from KL yesterday, attended Ban Lee Hin 40th annual gala dinner.
Look grand right?
We are the young generation of Melody.
Will blog it soon!

Stay tuned
#best.thing.in.2014

1 comment:

  1. wow the triple chocolate... definitely tempting! sinfully... lol

    ReplyDelete