Saturday, May 1, 2010

♥Babe Queny's Birthday♥Lyn

Sorry for the late updates readers.
Here i come to post Babe Queny's Birthdayy!

I skipped my english class on that day because of attended Babe Queny's celebration at E&O Hotel.
And i felt guilty afterthat.
Well,it's passed.
Don't care anymore.*smile with tongue out!

The first photo with Babe Liz after i went into college life.
as you people can see that i didn't put any make-up on my face but just only lens and mascara.

Recently i am not really like to put make-up on my face.
Love the nature-of-me!

Drove Liz to E&O Hotel and with Witz's car too.

i love this so much!
Photo was taken by Babe Liz while we waiting our birthday girl.

with Witz

The restaurant of E&O Hotel.

I had my ever first time lunch @ E&O Hotel
Thanks Babe Queny for treated us with the lunch*kiss you babe...

Elaine & Lynie Yuka
Queny's friend,and she's a friendly girl.

The B'day girl Queny

After the lunch,we went around to took some photos.
I love the enviroment so much,but the food isn't nice for me.
But anyway,have a nice tried there


Wonder how long that we three never took photo together?
Love you,my two babe

Last but not least
Happy B'day Babe Queny
You're legally 8teen now!

No comments:

Post a Comment