Wednesday, May 26, 2010

♥Jayden | Sok ♥Lyn


24-05-2010/Monday
It should be our sem break but we still have to back college for IT class.
Arrived college around 8.10 a.m.
Waited alone at canteen because Sok and Jayden still on the way.

Suddenly poppep out a familiar sound
It was one of my lecturer Mr.Kelsen.
Chit chatted with him while waiting the two lovies.

Finally Sok reached.
Then 3 of us chit chatted together.
Mr.Kelsen went back to his office after he finished his breakfast.

So me and Sok continue waited Jayden.
This guy really makes me and Sok mad.
We said 8.00am have to reached college,but he 9.00am only reached.
He has to thanks God cause we didnt kill him on spot!

Our main purpose is to discuss Visual Comm assignment
but guess what we did at last?
3 of us gossips for 3 hours?! OmG....

Okay,class starts.
3 of us keep making noise when Mr.Thelder teaching powerpoint.
Somemore on facebook and spam here and there.

2hours class finished,but we learn nothing.

25-05-2010/Tuesday
Driving to college by myself.
Decided to breakfast with this two lovies and Jasonz before class starts
Usually i took 15mins to reach college but that day i used 30mins only reached.
Don't know whats wrong with the road!
End up,4 of us just took our breakfast at college's canteen.

Class starts,we still the same.
Still making noise and on facebook spam each others.
This time even more worse,Jayden and Sok keep making irritating sounds.
Mr.Thelder really speechless on us.*evil laughs.

2 hours learn nothing again.

Fetched the two lovies back my home because we still wanted to buy materials of assignments.
Went to Queens cause it is the most nearby my house.

After that,we took our lunch at Azuma.
3 of us really crazy at the mean while
Almost our sounds around the restaurant.
I'm sure you will doubts with it,but...Its real.

Let's the photo do the talks.
Lyn | Jayden
my pig pose with Jayden's spec

Sok | Lyn
With my scarf

Sok | Jayden
Fake spec,and Jayden is helping Azuma promote.

Sok | Lyn
Sampat us.Use the sushi's cover put on our head.

Sok | Lyn

Sok | Jayden
Jayden-the blindman.

With my green tea ice-cream.

Last
Hey people,don't misunderstand me and Jayden
We're not couple and we just a very very very good friends
And Sok too.

Thank you my two Lovies

No comments:

Post a Comment