Saturday, May 8, 2010

♥Hmmm..♥Lyn


With my Babyy Chockiess

Now only I realised my Babyy Chockiess is Limited Edition one.
It was just like shocked me.
Thanks for The One who bought this for me.

I know Babe Elaine waiting me to post up the photo after printed out.
Here i show you babee.
Taken from Junor's page

My Babyy Chockiess inside too.
Cause i borrow Junor to his trips last week.

I never take a shot for myself yet.
and the film is gone.

But yet,i will buy film for my Babyy Chockiess soon
wonder should i buy special frame or original frame?
Stitch,Mickey,Disney Princess,Winnie The Pooh,Doraemon and Hello Kitty.
All of these is from special frame one,and cost RM27.
Hello Kitty RM29.
Original one of course cheaper than these two.

Which one should i choose?


Emo for whole night.
Suppose having a Talent Search Competition today.
But caused of running nose and coughing,i force to give up the competition.

I hate myself !
Maybe am not meant to sing as somebody told me last night.
I missed the chance again.

I wonder why before competition i'll get face to these stupid thingy.
Not first time but EVERYTIME.

When only can i no need to be so nervous before competition?

No comments:

Post a Comment