Saturday, May 1, 2010

♥Fun with 'em♥Lynds

Ya,i had fun with 'em again
Its really great being with 'em

29th April/Thursday
Our class only from 8am-12pm.
Before the day,we decided to Redbox @ Gurney after class.

And so,after class,9 of us headed to Gurney.
Joey's car had a lil problem while we on the way to Gurney
But god blessed,everything's fine.

Reached there and met up the rest of them.
Having lunch at don't-know-what-restaurant @ Gurney.
Vincent,why you closed your eyes?
Ben,the one who showed his nice teeth.
Cute lemon Tea
Sok,why you closed your mouth?

With my babe Joey

Finished our lunch,then off to our main purpose.
This is my first time with 'em to Redbox.
and i really enjoyed with it.

Something out of my expected.
My Babe Joey and Vincent was very good in sing.
I love their vocal so much!!

Honestly,i really do appreacite the time being with 'em
They bringing me fun and happiness
I Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment