Friday, April 30, 2010

♥Cool man♥Lyn

Photo was taken on 27th/Tuesday in my coll's TeaRoom
Due to we have to do presentation on that day
so we went to our coll's TeaRoom for some discussion

Intro to you guys,
Nobody.com
Three of them is my Radio Production's partners.
Beside me is Joanne,SokLin was the kitten pose and Tim with the lame pose.

I'm glad that being same group with them.
Appreciate you all,friends

When we get ready to do our presentation
Mr.Kelsen delayed it until Monday.
Because of the reason for dont-know-which-production have to do shooting stuff at our coll's on-air room.

Only the first group done their presentation
And i realised that the seniors was really good on do the powerpoint.
Wonder when only i can do like them?

Okay,after the first group of presentation then finished class.
It just used us 30mins if no wrong.
And few of kaypo us followed Mr.Kelsen to on-air room
Cause he needs some students to help him.

Dont know should i say that is god blessed or what
I'm so luck that they picked me as DJ for their shooting.
*heard that they said because i wear like formal.
And i did my ever first time on being a DJ.
The feeling was so awesome!!

So bad that they didnt help me to capture any photos.
But nevermind,i heard the staff of production said it will play on next batch intake of students.

Am i luck?
Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment