Saturday, April 17, 2010

♥Night with friends♥Lyn

Photo taken last two days.
As my previous article written,hopes for my Thursday.

Yes,i went steamboat with my college beloved friends.
Before that,there's happens alot of unfortunately thingy.
And this time was worse and worse than past few times.

Sok and Jayden shouted like mad when i bumped the two cars' side.
and finally the side mirror broke.

What made me bumped the cars?
I think i dont have necessary to speak out here.
Babes who wants to know can ask from me. 

Stopped beside and waiting Jayden bring Jackson and Poly come.
My mind was blank after the accident
Called mum's boyfriend and tell him the truth.
Since we were in halfway,so Sok,Jayden,Poly and Jackson became my side mirrors

The way to steamboat,four of them was like sit on roller coaster.
shouted like mad!!
Especially Sok,i guess she dont dare to sit my car anymore.

Reached the venue safety
Ben and AlvinHong was shocked with my side mirror.
They asked me to call mum and tell all the truth.
So i did it.

Mum was like volcano and warned me not to drive anymore.
Then straight closed my calls.
And i was felt like so down.
Though its really sad,yet i have to enjoy the first outing with 'em.

Lynie Yuka & Jayden
I looked like ang mo lang hor?jk lahh

The whole night only got one pic with Jayden.
Cause the rest photos inside Jayden's phone and Tim's cam.

Honestly i dont really have the mood on that night caused of the side mirror.
so those captured photos doesnt look nice.
Hey,its related one kay?
Once you no mood,everything comes ugly.
Agree?

Okay,up coming post will be
''Oh My Godness''
Stay tune readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment