Friday, April 9, 2010

♥Azuma♥Lyn


I knew i looked stupid in these photo.
Ignore me then.

Today just only one subject which is Communicative English.
super damn bored 2hours.
You know why?
Because we couldn't heard what the lecturer said.
Steaming with AlvinHong cause we were in same class.

Finished class then  followed AlvinHong back to our secondary school.
Long time didnt meet my CO sweethawtiees.
So miss 'em!

Perhaps tomorrow go there again?
=) teehee.


Off to Queens with FannyC.
Im so sick of thinking where to having meals when going out with her.
Bacause both of us were super lazyy to think.
But im always the one who gives suggestion!

Ah-Ha!!!
Final decision,we went Azuma-my old job's place.
I realised there has been changed a lot,even the staffs too
So,perhaps back to there get a part time job?


Well,if you had in my facebook friends list
I guess you might saw my status yesterday.
No doubts,im saying someone in my friends list
I dont mind if she knows im saying about her.And i dont care too.

Most hate people who likes spaming their wall with hokkien rude words.
Yet,she 's still a girl!!
Some more acts innocent like the whole world blame her.

Eh,really wasted lahh if you didnt become an actress.

Excuse me,if you never done those thingy
why you have to be so worked up?
Dont have to,right?
But nevermind,I heard your story since i was in form2
so its not surprised me.

Though you're really pretty,but they way you speak has been humiliated yourself.
Gosh,cant you be more polite?? 
I know i got no points to persuade or even stop you
because it's your life,not mine!

And someone else,do not backstab people when you're knowing nothing kay?
No one will appreciates you but blame on you more.
So better acts like knowing nothing and zip your effin big mouth.

I think this is what my cousin wanna to express in her mind
Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment