Tuesday, April 20, 2010

♥Oh My Godness♥Lyn

 Oh my godness.

 Guys,can you see that?
Its Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Choco.
Finally i got my Chockies babyy!
But it seriously disappointing me with the print out photo.

I promise will take you good care babyy!
Mama loves you,muackx.


Another thing which made me felt
'Oh My Godness'


I'm apologise here if it makes you feel like vomitting.
No doubts,he seriously wear the colouful wig came in our college.
And all of the students was shocked with his super weird action.
And now he is our college SuperIdol.

 Everyone knew him even our seniors
I bet you couldn't imagine that how famous he is.
.
People who interesting with his super duper funniest action do view our facebook's page
We alomost updates his 'creative action' everyday.
type 'Han Chiang Mass Communication'
then you'll get to know more and more about his talents.

He can sing and even beat-box.
Believe it or not?
Visit us then.
Become our fans,and tell us what do you expect him to do for next.
Support our Idol?
Yeahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment