Thursday, April 8, 2010

♥Fun in class♥ Lyn


Well,I'm gonna using english again.

Today had a short presentation on Human Communication's class.
And Mr.Kelsen wanted us introduce ourselves as our first presentation.

Of course we were super-duper shock when Mr.Kelsen said this to us.
What to do?No choice.
And I realised my classmates were good in english,and they can speak very well.

Finally my turn liawwwww.='(
Honestly,I dont really know how to introduce myself
Some more have to use english.
*kill me pleaseeeeee.
Just gave a short introduce about myself like my name and age.

Then,Mr.Kelsen asked why we wanted chose Han Chiang College.
Sok-My first friend in B.Journailsm
She said:
I heard someone said Han Chiang College got a handsome lecturer-Kelsen Loh
So i came here to study.
But now seems like abit disappointed me lah.

Cool man,rock you Sok!
The whole class students clap hands for her.

So when was my turn,and i have to answer this too.
I said:
Of course i came here to study not because of him
*pointed at Mr.Kelsen.

I love my college life,really.
I enjoyed with it.
Just the hard way for me in college is once you step into college
and everything must use english.
So I think its time to improve my freaking stupid english.

Last,
B.Journalism.Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment