Monday, April 12, 2010

♥My day♥Lyn

Acting cute.Yet,im not.

Second week in college.
Classes still goes on
Nothing special,just met up a lot of new friends.

Had an accident this early morning.
not really accident,it should be my carelessness.
and now the car was like 'Oh O'

Felt so sorry to mum cause i knocked the car about 4times in about one week?
Just cant imagine how careless am i,right?
Sorry mum! =(

Mr.Kelsen canceled the class today.
And nobody inform us
so 6 of us was like stupid waiting him about 15mins.
No more next time,i swear!


Heyy people,i cut off my fringe dy.
How my new looks?lol.
Thats not important

The points.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S

Oh god,im craving for this!
Can anyone tell me where still selling this?
I dont want Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S white.
I want this!!!!
Dont you people feels white is too ordinary?
I wanna get this,Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Choco.

Gosh,i deep deep love in this!!

Perhaps anyone can buy me as a b'day gift?
That wouldn't happens,so wake up lahh lyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment