Thursday, April 22, 2010

♥Jayden & Lynie Yuka♥Lyn

Taken in Human Comm class

Taken in canteen

Oh well,i think you people might think that me and Jayden were couple right?
In fact,we're not!

As people who knows me well
'Pig mouth' was always my pose.
I cant take photo with seriously since from last year or maybe '08?

Even my Liz babe said this too.
=)

So the first photo doesn't mean anything to me and him
We're just friends!
is just a decoration kay?

If you were same college with me,you might heard i called him as 'dear'.
But actually we're not really in relationship
This is just the way we called each other.

So,dont misunderstanding,people! =)

This is his blog which i found it out just now.
And i wanna clarify something on 2nd article in his blog.

Im just an ordinary,common girl in life.
No special,no pretty,no cute.
Clear?
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment