Sunday, April 25, 2010

♥Have to or Don't have to♥Lyn


Hey people,Lynie Yuka's here again.
Got miss me? Hopefully got ya*winks smile

Have to or Don't have to.

There's too many people dont believed it was me.
I knew i look much different with all my photos.
But please,is really me kay?

Some of my college friends said i grabbed people's photos become mine
Some of them said is it my twin sister?
Some of them said i edited the whole face of mine
There's a lot of unbelievable in me and my photos.
Its really hurt,seriously.

I admitted that i did edit my photos.
Not much,but just the light effects.
I wonder that the light effects can make me look such a big different also?

Show you guys
No make-up,No,edit
 The Origin of Me!

If you people still dont believe is me
I think i gonna to burn off my photos liawwww.
='(

No comments:

Post a Comment