Tuesday, May 4, 2010

♥My loviees♥Lyn


Done my presentation finally.
Though its not really good enough,but still okay cause we were just first time.
Felt relax afterthat*phewwww
But have to start our program soon.=(

Back to my title 'My Loviees'
Show you guys my new loviee.
Pieces (2/19 - 3/20)A hopeless romantic who views the world with rose-tinted glasses, Cupido's mission in life is to spread the word of love to the world. He can even make two persons fall in love with each other instantly, all with a single beat of his red heart. Consider yourself warned!

Too bad that i'm not Pieces,but Libra.
Doesn't matter,Cupido is my new Loviee now.

  And i realised somthing


All my loviees with no mouth one.
Cute right?

Tonight i'm gonna hug my Cupido sleep again.
and of course my beloved Hello Kitty too

No comments:

Post a Comment